A ask.... I need to verify my ID card my country? before upload my design my account...

Hello…

A ask… I need to verify my ID card my country? before upload my design my account erikaivo graphicriver, thank you… Regards.

Hi @JeriTeam!

There’s some more information on the AuthorID process in this announcement:

We also have a FAQ article here, with more details on what’s required, and how your ID documents are handled during the process:

If you primarily sell Envato Market items through GraphicRiver, you’ll need to complete an ID check during February or March. Due to the number of accounts on that marketplace, we’re doing these in several batches.

2 Likes

@BenLeong

I already verify card ID author themeforest, if I need again verify ID card graphic River? Thank you.

You don’t need to verify it again. One verification for all marketplace is enough

2 Likes

Thank you :heart:

2 posts were split to a new topic: AuthorID error - Invalid Authorization Token

You do need to verify again. While one ID verification is fine no matter how many marketplaces you sell on… you do need to carry out ID verification on each account. So if you have one account, you only need one verification. If you have two accounts, you need two verifications etc etc.

2 Likes