90% completed Facebook Game Script

I worked on a Facebook game about 3 years ago, got it to about 90% completion and had to stop. I have all the files still and wanted to know if anyone is interested in finishing it for it to be sold on CC. I currently don’t have the time to do it all myself, and I will have to update a few things to it but it comes with a backend admin panel for anyone who uses it to be able to update, customize, add, delete, extend etc…I could go on about all the features, but to tell you what type of game it is, it’s a game where you’re an actor/actress and you are starting out in Hollywood trying to become a star. You start from the bottom and work your way up, competing against friends and other players in becoming number 1 in Hollywood.

Let me know if you want to work on it, as I will be happy to work something out with you in terms of what you get out of it all. I really believe this will be a unique and awesome addition to codecanyon, at a level it hasn’t seen quite yet (once you look at the code!)

I want that script…Could you give for me…And I will work for you…

mriexinger said

I worked on a Facebook game about 3 years ago, got it to about 90% completion and had to stop. I have all the files still and wanted to know if anyone is interested in finishing it for it to be sold on CC. I currently don’t have the time to do it all myself, and I will have to update a few things to it but it comes with a backend admin panel for anyone who uses it to be able to update, customize, add, delete, extend etc…I could go on about all the features, but to tell you what type of game it is, it’s a game where you’re an actor/actress and you are starting out in Hollywood trying to become a star. You start from the bottom and work your way up, competing against friends and other players in becoming number 1 in Hollywood.

Let me know if you want to work on it, as I will be happy to work something out with you in terms of what you get out of it all. I really believe this will be a unique and awesome addition to codecanyon, at a level it hasn’t seen quite yet (once you look at the code!)

im willing to help on it, my skills are graphic design, php coding, html5 coding, xml coding