8 Soft Rejects...we need support :)

Dear Fellows,

we took 8 soft rejects after a lot of changing but probably we did’n understood something… here is our demo.

here is what staff said

1. READABILITY: Parts of your design are either difficult to read or have contrast issues. Please make sure all sections of your design have adequate contrast and all text is easily readable on all devices.

2. SPACING AND ALIGNMENT: There are spacing and alignment issues in this item. Please make sure that all elements are aligned properly and spacing is consistent from section to section. Here are some articles with more information regarding negative space and proper spacing: http://webdesign.tutsplus.com/articles/using-white-space-or-negative-space-in-your-designs--webdesign-3401, http://webdesign.tutsplus.com/articles/adding-space-to-your-designs--webdesign-14836

3. STYLE SWITCHER: Please remove the style switcher from the main download ZIP.

4. Some font choices make the text difficult to read. Please take some time to improve the typography before resubmitting.

do we have to change all fonts ? can you help us??

thank you

Try to remove a letter-spacing for all non uppercase words, maybe reduce it.

Thank You @ZERGE! we will try. Any other suggestions? we do not understand what revisor means for proper spacing because we think that it has been properly set. do we have to increase it?

also in spacing and alignment we think that all is properlyh aligned…

If you can give us some advices it will be very appreciated.

Thank you!

Any other Suggestion? Please we need your advices…very important for us :slight_smile:

Guys,

can you give us some advice on how improve spacing and alignment? We are trying to find some errors but our eyes find nothing…it’s very hard when you does not see mistakes…

thank you!

I could offer some paid support if you’re interested in.
Please, do send an email to gmail(at)moskvayigit.com

Best,

Yigit

Thank You @ki-themes, but I think that forum should be a place where you could share (if you have time and if you want) without asking for money. I have a different vision of Community. I think that Forum has been raised for share experiences, ask for advices and many other things. Anyway, I will take in mind Your Offer.

Have a nice day!

The main problem on this template is Spacing and Typography: Anyone can give us some advices to improve?

Sorry for being insistent…

Thank You!

Most of the authors are busy with their themes and it takes time to check the codes, design and few more things. Easy to say “fix these, fix those” but if you’d like a proper solution, I think paid support doesn’t sound bad. At the moment, I’m providing support for the few authors for their themes and my case, it’d not be fair to them If I don’t charge.

Anyway, you know the way how to contact, in case you need.

Still, good luck!

If you want to use “Isotope” to develop commercial sites, themes,
projects, and applications, you need to have commercial license. :slight_smile: