8 months, 24 songs, moving to an island and leaving a job to reach 100 sales 💯

Hello everyone!

Yesterday was a very special day for us because we sold our 100th license after 8 months joining Audiojungle :slight_smile:

8 months to get to this number may seem a long time (there’re other people that reached this in only a few weeks) but we are sure that Snail Music is in the right direction and we want to build a very profitable business around it and be one of the top players here, even if it takes years.

So far, we have shared all that happened to us in our monthly income reports. You can read the last one here: October 2016 - Audiojungle income report.

This place (Envato) feels like a family and we’re very proud, happy and grateful for being here.

Thank you very much to all of you!! :musical_score:

Special thanks to @AurusAudio @DomHennequin @WildLion_Production @matthewcoxy @BenLeong @JohnRosso @Mexikus @LuckyBlackCat @WaveToys @MeGustaMusic and many others!

17 Likes

Keep up the great work and the valueable content you deliver :slight_smile: The first 100 feels special :rocket:

1 Like

Congratulations guys, I knew your efforts would start to pay off soon ! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Congratulations, don’t give up! :smiley:

1 Like

Congrats !!! guys !!! God bless you with next 1000 sales !!! :wink:

1 Like

Congrats! @SnailMusic :tada:

1 Like

Thank you very much! :slight_smile:

Congrats Snail man, you are doing a very professional job in many ways, I encourage you and everybody to follow your dreams or dream job, with discipline and hard work, but mostly with good intentions and a smile on your face :smiley:

1 Like

Congratulations @SnailMusic :tada: Me and my team wish you good luck for more sales and success :slight_smile:

1 Like

Congrats @SnailMusic, enjoy that island life!

1 Like

Really professional attitude you’ve got there Snail Music! Fully support for your next milestone! :tada:

1 Like

really cool!

1 Like

¡Una gran felicitación a mis amigos Pablo y Fernando!

Go get 'em guys! Snail Music will be big. Just keep at it!

2 Likes

Thank you very much to all of you for these warm comments!! :smiley:

Congrats! Keep going!

1 Like

Congratulations! :+1: I wish you the end of the 2016 gain for at least 100 sales!

1 Like

What kind of island?

@JohnRosso we’re in Menorca Evgeny! :slight_smile:

Congrats for your determination. The feeling of getting the fruits seeded by oneself is rewarding in more than one way. And, thank you for helping me today!

1 Like

Oooo…:heart: Menorca. I just googled it, what an island :slight_smile: Is that the heaven?

1 Like