7 tips to help you succeed on AudioJungle

Great article and great insights! Well done :slight_smile:

1 Like

excellent tips, thanks!!

1 Like

Thank you for these tips. I am trying to work hard every day since early morning till late night, but have only 1-2 sales per week (sometimes per 2 weeks). I thought maybe the quality is not good, but in this case reviewers would reject them - but everything is ok. Maybe name or tags are incorrect, but I am doing everything according to the rules. Maybe Audiojungle is a roulette and to be lucky you should aggregate PR , sound engineering and hardworker skills. And sure need to be talented. Suppose I have lack of something )))

I’ve listened to some of your tracks and they sound fine. You say you work from early morning to late nights, but still you only have 17 items in your portfolio. The more quality items you’ve got in your portfolio the bigger are the chances a buyer chooses one of your tracks.
I also noticed most of your items have a rather long intro before they get to “the point”. I would try to make a version that get right to thr point and have that as the first track in preview and have the version with long intro as a extra version. I think many buyers skips a track if nothing happens the first 5-10 seconds.
I don’t have any big sellers or anything myself so this is only my subjective opinion.
And you should link to your profile under your forum avatar :slight_smile:

Thank you a lot friend! I will pay more attention to intro length. I have only 17 items cuz started working hard only in April and 15 tracks are still waiting the approvement. Unfortunately now it is about 30 days to wait.

1 Like

@AurusAudio

Just listened again your Uplifting & Inspiring track. Such a nice and rich sound! And it again proves that you don’t have to be featured to have good sales if you have a really great track. Its so inspiring! :slight_smile:

Good luck man! You deserve to be on the top here.
Cheers!

1 Like

Thank you for the material)

1 Like

Thanks, great article :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanx for the article :wink:

1 Like

Thanx a lot for this useful article, mate!

1 Like

Thanks for the article. Its good :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks a lot for the article! I started submitting new track once again by following the tips!

1 Like

This is a good, helpful read! thanks @AurusAudio

2 Likes

Thanks for the topic information.
My little advice. Maybe it will be useful for someone too.

The most important inspiration and uniqueness.

Try to look for inspiration in other things: design, real life, films and another directions. Just try to switch your attention and get experience in another fields - that will make you more universal and creative. I can not say it’s easy, but it is very very very interesting… and you will be satisfied with the end result. The End result, true result… and very cool result.

And another very important thing - try to evaluate your own work: compare yourself with yourself.

What you have been and what you have become. In spite of everything - try to be kind and optimistic, but… do not forget about the competition and be reasonable. Help and share your advice if you deems that it should be done. If you feel that you do not need to do - do not do it. Be reasonable. I hope this little tip will be useful to someone.

Have a super nice day.
And creative success to all.

8 Likes

Thank you for this article and sharing it with all the community!
You did great job!

1 Like

Music touches me profoundly, 'cause I’m a person. It can make me cry, smile or laugh. Like it does to you or your grandfather watching a fantasy Disney movie.
It’s an escape from the pressure of the day by day worries “I must… I have to…”. A life imposed by doubtful value rules created by a stupid system based on what you have, not what you are. Not easy to be successful and keep away from what the system imposes me to be a successful person in this kind of society.
Music is a form of art and great expression. Even when I’m trying to be commercial and ‘sell my fish on a RF overcrowded marketplace like AJ’. Music is, above all, one of the greatest forms of art (if not the greatest, because it is the most abstract), to transmit emotions and feelings that will “infect” people. In the end we are all human beings, made of the same genetic substance.
Keep being true to yourself while trying to be commercial, that’s what AJ is all about, I wish! :smiley:

1 Like

Thanks for posting that. A great set of well thought out tips. Lots to take on board there. :blush:

1 Like

Great advices! Really useful. Thanks. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Thank you for sharing so precious informations! :slight_smile:
I must admit (it’s been only few months for me here on AJ) that i don’t really understand AJ dynamics… things just go up and down, you sell…then don’t sell for weeks…i realized that there’s no rule at all also in terms of promotion, especially for us “very low sellers” :slight_smile:
Good luck everyone :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks a friend for the excellent useful information. Often due to lack of time I want to put the track quickly. We must rethink all our actions. Thanks again!

1 Like