7 bucks for a music pack?Are you kidding me?

His country is not treaty with US, so even after filling the Tax Information he stills hast to pay the 30% tax

Hmmm, im from germany. I had 3 us sales this month and everything is still the same. 19$ - 9,50$ for me

Okay I see, donā€™t know where heā€™s from, just decided it might be the same case as with my friend.
IMO the customer have to cover that US tax himself not an author. An author gets Ā±30% from the original price itā€™s a joke init.

The problem is there is no solution for thisā€¦I tryed everything, even if i pay taxes here im still unable to turn back the taxes from USā€¦So i have to decide about staying here because i will loose alot of $ because taxes + big envato commisions im not satisfied from start as exclusive author.

Yes, there is no solution for authors in our kind of country. We have to take it as a new tax from Envato side and try to grow our portfolio and clients outside the site, to overcome the 30%+ loss :persevere:

1 Like

Thats realy hard

I wanted to suggest Envato to copensate loss by raising commisions ONLY on US salesā€¦That could help and motivate alotā€¦Not WHOLE loss but at least part of itā€¦Maybe 20% goes to us and 10% goes to taxes.

1 Like