6000 Big Ones!!!

Just reached 6000 sales on envato! A fantastic feeling… putting the work into something you love for people who use your products is just great! If I had to give one piece of advice is to never give up, keep on trucking and you will see the results, nothing comes from laziness and I know this from experience :slight_smile: I want to thank each and everyone of you that supported me throughout these years, it really means a lot to me, much love :heart: !!

Also you can grab these free wallpapers I made to use in your designs :slight_smile: http://vectormediagr.deviantart.com/art/10-Free-Double-Exposure-Wallpapers-By-VM-599693853

Cheers!

Woo, fantastic milestone, pestic! So proud of you! :kiss: The tremendous amount of work you put into your account in the last 3 years really pays off!! :muscle:

Much :heart: Thank you very much! :slight_smile:

this is amazing buddy very happy for you but believe me a great deal of us are from being lazy and so on and this is not for that matter that we reach such a great milestone as u do so just enjoy and i wish u good luck for still more :slight_smile:

Oo my God ….
Great … Congratulations to… :slight_smile:

Anyone can do it if the mindset is there, thank you very much :slight_smile:

Thank you mate! :smiley:

Great work!! :smiley:strong text

Thank you very much :slight_smile:

Now that’s a milestone to celebrate! Congrats Vector! And thanks for the good gifs. :wink:

Congrats Vector!

Congratulations! What are you selling?? I love that first gif. :slight_smile:

Thank you very much mate! :smiley: :smiley:

Thank you!! :smiley:

Thank you!! :smiley: You can check out my portfolio by clicking on my avatar and then “profile” :slight_smile: