5K sales, yeah!

hi , today i have reached 5K sales! thanks to all the buyers and to all my friends from GR for their great support :slight_smile:

14 Likes

Congrats. 10K is around the corner.

1 Like

Congratulation Nico ! :smiley::+1:

Hellz yea! Next step, $25,000,000 so you can take a trip to the moon!

2 Likes

thanks my friend , oh, 10K such a high step, it will definitely take me some time lol but hopefully i can go faster fro the other 5K than for the first ones lol :slight_smile:

Or you can buy the moonπŸŒ™

1 Like

@Logokamu
thanks u so much Yuan , this is nice :slight_smile:

@XioxGraphix
why u want to get rid of me?! lol kidding , well as for me this is not a trip that thrills me lol and i am not sure this is the right way to save the planet lol

ahahah , i would rather start with my small apartment, that will be fantastic enough for me lol

1 Like

Congratulations! :tada:

1 Like

thanks a lot :slight_smile:

Congrads, bro! :clap:
Soon I will celebrate this achievement too. My 5k is just around the corner :muscle:

1 Like

wonderful, happy for u, my friend :slight_smile:

You are an inspiration Nico! Truly an inspiration for me! Wishing you 10k sales before I get to 5k. Well, that’s really ambitious but hey! I can try, right?! :wink: I can only hope to reach where you are right now! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey Nico, Congrats my friend! This is great award for hard work! I wish you much more recognition and
big sales! :wink:

1 Like

Hi Nico, Congratulations :clap: :tada::confetti_ball:

1 Like

congrats :100::boom:

1 Like

Well deserved - congrats :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Rewroc thank u so much this feels so good to read something like this :slight_smile:
@Rembassio hey Lyubo my friend , from such a wonderful designer and friend, such a wonderful comment moves me :slight_smile:
@MithilaCreation thank u very much :slightly_smiling_face:
@graphic-garage thanks u buddy :slight_smile:
@Novocaina thanks so much , friend :slight_smile:

Cool cool cool!
Wish you 50K sales for the same period!

1 Like

lol thank u so much but i would much of a dreamer if i were expecting so, i guess lol but thank u for this wonderful wish :slight_smile: