50 sales, first broadcast license and best month!

Hey friends! I just woke up and saw that I finally reached 50 sales, then I saw that I sold broadcast license and that this is my best month so far here! I know 50 sales is very small number, but I was at 15 sales for a looong time until I figured out what kind of music works for AJ. So I’ve deleted a lot of tracks recently and started again, and this means that it has started to pay off! Thanks to envato, buyers and all of you, this is great community and you have been very helpful and friendly to me! Now let’s make it 100 sales! :slight_smile: Cheers! :beers:

7 Likes

Congrats @WaveToys! We share a similar story, so I understand well what you say here.

1 Like

Congrats! @WaveToys :balloon:

1 Like

Thanks @Soundlufs and @ArashDarehshouri ! :slight_smile:

Congratulations @WaveToys!!! Same goal here, reach 100 sales asap! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Congrats! :slight_smile:

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

Congratulations WaveToys! Best of luck on making a 100 :thumbsup:

1 Like

50 sales, and a broadcast license, are nothing to downplay! Great work WaveToys! Keep it up!

1 Like

Congratulations @WaveToys :tada: Good luck for more sales and success :slight_smile:

1 Like

Congratulations! I have about 20 sales and 50 is my next step :slight_smile:

1 Like

Great @WaveToys …Congrats…!!! :slight_smile:

1 Like

It’s a small step to the BIG deal! My congrats, mate!!! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Congrats dude !! @WaveToys

1 Like

Congratulations my friend, I am happy for you. Looking forward to see more of these rooftop topics of yours :slight_smile:

1 Like

Congrats man!

BB

1 Like

Well friends, thank you all but today I’ve got sale reversal (!!!) so I’m back to 49 sales… :slight_smile:

Great job, congratulations :slight_smile:

1 Like

Cool buddy! :slight_smile: Congrats

1 Like