5 STAR with a Great Review

** YOU WANT MY 5 STARS WITH A GREAT REVIEW WELL THEN EARN IT! **

Even a $59 theme should have some functions other than $300 themes!. Do not hide behind $59 and say that this is what you can get for the $59 - make a good work and ask for $150 no one will complain. And i also hear a lot about "you get what you paid for "etc.- well that is not the case here. Either do it right or do not do it at all.

I think you kind of misunderstand the purpose and limits of a theme, versus the functionality your are demanding. You want a full blown management/marketplace system, which is simply not a theme’s purpose! So you will continue to be disappointed, and in my opinion, you are placing the blame on the wrong party. All your references require much more than just a theme to work. And if there were a theme that could actually do all the things you want, I can almost guaranty you that it won’t be available for a meager $59.

Addition:
I see that you removed your initially long comment that includes all the demands you are putting on a theme!!!

1 Like

Authors don’t have the privilege of setting the price to $150 (yet - I know it is coming) and there will be people who complain (a lot).

You are absolutely right - you get an incredible deal here worth far more than buyers have to pay.

2 Likes