5$ prices

Hello! Why is everyone so greedy:) all my music 5$ reason?

1. Now royalty free music so many (youtube, bandcamp, sc, etc) and all can be used quality music free (also for commercial)
  2. 50%+ author on AJ used rf sample, and more music this is recycled material (yes at start i use sample too, to see what the client needs right now)
  3. Not all people can afford 20$+ at track for standard license (streamer, indi dev, blogger)
  4. The old market is gone - hi boomers:) 2020 time Envato Elements.
  5. Audiojungle is future soundcloud/audiomack with cool monetize program:) and the more authors pay attention to it now, the bigger the market will be.

Make music for soul - Not for money. Love U all. now hate me:)

p.s yes if you only make money with music and you are great composer this is good! but do not forget new time sets new trends.

Hi @Yuri-Petrovski !
The reason is that every author has the right to set the price. Be careful!

Discussion of prices that have been set by other authors for their items is highly undesirable on the forum and can have very serious consequences!

Good luck!

2 Likes

HAHAHAHA Sure! But, why are still selling music here? There are a lot of web they give music for free, go there! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

8 Likes

And eat fresh air! :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

I am going to pay the bills with my soul…
Satan´s telephone number was 666? Dont remember right now.

7 Likes

Just as a reminder: 13-13-13-13-13-13-13 to call strictly on Fridays! :sweat_smile: Satan also has a schedule! :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

After listening to some of your tracks (or should I say track) I think you have found the perfect price for your items. And I noticed this prizing strategy also has led to an amazing number of sales for you.

12 Likes

You’re so right about bills, in different countries, there are different prices :slight_smile: Somewhere in Europe selling for 60-70 cents really makes no sense.

This attitude to ADP is the reason why authors are struggling with those who price dump their items which in all honestly maybe is appropriate if a portfolio is created using a template that shows no discernible differentiation.

2 Likes

lol! Don’t. Feed. The troll.

Ah yes, a price dumper, copy/paster who is failing hard is lecturing us. You sure seem to be making music for the soul (whatever that means)!

Thank you so much for participating in the destruction of this platform and the devaluation of music. It sure seems to be worth it for you. Superb contribution my man!

11 Likes