5 Logo Rejected in 4 days

the only people that may have been offended is maybe Djjeep, i do not know who else otherwise … i understand that u privilege the opinion and recommendations of someone belonging to your category (the logo one) … as for myself i try to make people benefit of 17 years of experience as a designer in a very small agency but as u may know , despite we highlight some potential problems, the only person who knows the real issue for the rejection is the reviewer himself / herself … listening to advice is a smart choice, no one forces u to follow what u are being told but as people do in order to try to help , this is worth considering lol :slight_smile:

1 Like

I already started to create i just hope i have more inspiration this time.

Does anyone know which font website i can use approved by Envato?

@n2n44 is a very good teacher in Thailand :slight_smile:

hi u can use fonts from everywhere as commercial use ones can be used as long as u give a link for people to go to download it … though if u feel like using free fronts, dafont and fontsquirrel are really great

I use fontsquirrel

so what is point? u can also use font.com or whatever else , even commercial websites as long as typos can be bought and that the website is an official one …

the point is some of the websites i used before are not approved by Envato and i didn’t know which one i can use
fontsquirrel
dafont

in short this is all legal ones, where fonts can be downloaded for free legally or where they can be brought, this is why i told u about “official” websites. For the two u mentioned, indeed, u can use them without any problem, u can use paying ones like fonts.com, u can use some fonts from envato elements if u ever have a subscription , i think …

Great
Thank for help

Seems a bit busy and ornate to me. I think simpler logos sell better.