4x6 New year invitation hard rejected.

Hi guys!

I submitted a 4x6 invitation in 3 color variations and it has been hard rejected.
Any advice and any critics will be friendly accepted :sparkles:

1. it’s 31st not 31th
  2. the bottom text is a little hard to read

Otherwise I really like it!

1 Like

ouch, damn it!
Thnaks for your feedback!

1 Like

I’m not a master but I think you should consider the typography, some font faces feels me like disturbing the overall harmony

1 Like

Thank you so much for your feedback! :sparkles:

Hey! Make sure what your footer info is readle after print!)
Play with fonts (yeah, like a game😂)

Change color to 1 main and choose between their, i think red is better for 2k18!

GL!

1 Like

Thank you dude! I will make some improvements. And yes, maybe I will submit just the slue one, or the blue and red one. :sparkles:

1 Like

Yes, good design, but not enough happening in the background, is my guess for it not getting rhrough.

It really needs a blue xmas tree, or something else, in the background, but the text and lighting affects are great.

:christmas_tree::moneybag:

Hi dude :smiley:
So, you really think it’s necessary a Christmas tree? It’s a New year party invitation, I’m not so sure that a Christmas tree will be accepted in this design. :sparkles:

1 Like

I am doing a few New Years eve flyers with xmas trees in the background, as we speak, (time will tell what shows up here) so it is possible, and fills in the background space well, but true l havn’t got one in yet with a tree,but don’t think that it will be an issue?

My main market is the US, and they have snow, so as long as the tree doens’t get too Christamsy, or the flyer, it should work.

:christmas_tree::moneybag:

1 Like