40+ Bifold Brochures rejected!

Can anyone help me understand their reasons? Thanks!

36 48 33 3 31 50 Uploading… Uploading… Uploading… Uploading… Uploading… Uploading… Uploading… Uploading… Uploading… Uploading… Uploading… Uploading… Uploading… Uploading… Uploading… Uploading… Uploading… Uploading… Uploading… Uploading… Uploading… Uploading… Uploading… Uploading… Uploading… Uploading… Uploading… Uploading… Uploading… Uploading… Uploading… Uploading… Uploading… Uploading… Uploading… Uploading… Uploading… Uploading… Uploading…

hi what is your item all about ? is this a bundle? how many covers do u have in this one?

No, they are all individual bifold brochures. Pictures just got messed up while uploading here.

they were all hard rejected? because if so there is material to hallucinate …

Yes, every single one.
The fun thing is, a while ago one of those got approved but it was posted by some pal that stole it from Elements and uploaded here. Of course, I reported and it got deleted, but really? I upload my own item that has already been approved and it gets hard rejected?

they have managed to hard reject one of my designs that had been approved in three other formats and that was selling well in all of these concerned formats … lol thus difficult to be surprised with anything …

1 Like