3rd time soft reject. Want the improvement through it's rejection points

Landing Page Link :- http://appestia.phoenixcoded.com

Hello folks,

My landing page is 3’rd time rejected due to following points i got from reviewer team. Stuck with those point now what i made changes in theme so the theme will be accept in next time ??

Last Review [2’nd time rejection ] i got rejection points :-

1. TYPOGRAPHIC HIERARCHY
  2. VISUAL HIERARCHY
  3. SPACING AND ALIGNMENT

I’m taken serious testing on my landing page and made the changes on above points but on 3’rs time rejection i got following reason : -

1. THE CHANGES ARE NOT ENOUGH: Unfortunately, the changes are not enough and the previous review still stands. Please carefully check your item to make sure all problems were adequately addressed before resubmitting this item.

I’m now really stuck with this review process. Help me to improve the design.

Thanks
Phoenixcoded

1. Theme needs forever to load, and this goes especially for the Andoroid demo versions and video demo.

2. Major issue with the theme: As soon as the demo is loaded, Chrome CPU usage goes through the roof. Whatever JavaScript you are using, something is very wrong there, causing high CPU usage and it slows down the computer.

3. Top of the page doesn’t look good, fonts and typography there looks out of place, and it needs a lot of improvement.

@SMARTPlugins

Thanks for the comment.
First of all i hardly consider your all points for next improvement on my Landing page

As from your point about Loading time + CPU Usage due to javascript loading or something else which effect to my page - i’ll improve on it.
About Typography yes i need to change the whole look of its font style -weight -color etc. Thanks for it

BUT

I want the answer about from where i’m wrong with Visual Hierarchy as well as Spacing and Alignment issues ??

This points are main to resolve it first and i cant got any improvement idea on it.

Thanks again
Phoenixcoded

I don’t have problems with the visual hierarchy, but there are few places where your spacing is not even, and would require improvements (and increase): packages section, some facts. I would increase paddings for most of the sections too.

@SMARTPlugins

Thanks for your suggestion and i will inform you once all the changes are done. On a mean time can i know your Skype ID ??

Regards,
Phoenixcoded

Not major issue. Spacing issue, right? you can place 100px top and bottom padding in each section. Second you can do is instead of full width text section you can make it col-md-10 col-md-offset-1 so that text will not display in one line. its impact on overall look. those section are like “Magical Features” text, " What our client say !", tweet and subscribe.
Third thing i you can do some hover effect or color change in navigation button of all slider.

That’s it.

Thanks

Sorry, I am way to busy to schedule Skype talk/call.

@abmathasuriya

Thanks for your suggestion. On our next improvement we added 100px section padding as well as add the class for full width text and now it’s looking better than previous one.

I’m also consider your Hover effect on navigation button suggestion on my landing page.
Thanks again

Regards,
Phoenixcoded

No problem

Thanks

@SMARTPlugins and @abmathasuriya

Just checkout the improved version of my landing page :

http://appestia.phoenixcoded.com

i consider yours all the points seriously

Thanks

Regards,
Phoenixcoded

It looks better now, I think that spacing is much better.

But, loading is still a very big problem, theme first loading is very slow, it needs 30 seconds to load DOM, and almost 2 minutes to load fully, that is terrible time to wait for load, and I would never consider purchasing theme that slow. This is common issue with many one-page themes that try to cram everything into single page.

@SMARTPlugins

The loading time is now improved. Check from your side. Compress the images and re-upload all the things. Add caching and gZIP compression through .htaccess now speed time is much better than previous one.

Thank you

@SMARTPlugins

Reject 4th times with same reasons as on 1’st time soft reject.

Reasons :

1. READABILITY: Parts of your design are either difficult to read or have contrast issues. Please make sure all sections of your design have adequate contrast and all text is easily readable on all devices.

2. SCROLLING ANIMATIONS: The scrolling animations are currently overused. Animation is a tool that should be used sparingly to help enforce the concept of your design. Please consider where you are using animations and their purpose.

3. SPACING AND ALIGNMENT: There are spacing and alignment issues in this item. Please make sure that all elements are aligned properly and spacing is consistent from section to section. Here are some articles with more information regarding negative space and proper spacing: http://webdesign.tutsplus.com/articles/using-white-space-or-negative-space-in-your-designs--webdesign-3401, http://webdesign.tutsplus.com/articles/adding-space-to-your-designs--webdesign-14836

4. The typography still requires improvement.

I’m so stuck with reviewer behavior

Thanks for helping me for improvement suggestions on my landing page @SMARTPlugins and @abmathasuriya

Template page approved and live on : http://themeforest.net/item/appestia-app-landing-page/16426865

Thanks again

Regards,
Phoenixcoded

Great! Glad I could help, template looks good.

Thanks Bro. Keep it up and GLWS!

@phoenixcoded Nice Landing page. wish you all the best in sales. Can you kindly help us by stating what fixes you did so we learn from your mistakes ? :slight_smile:

Thanks

@wztechno I Replied on your post. Improve on it.

Regards,
Phoenixcoded