3docean - item Hard rejected. Anyone eager to help me understand my flaws and prevent this from happening?

You can view my model at Sketchfab.

So far, I can’t add anything much to this model of medal, since it’s quite close to how it looks in real life.
So, it’s rejected by some, idk, political reasons?

This was description of my item -

Red Star (hammer and sickle USSR)

Red Star (hammer and sickle USSR). Nice model for using in images for upcoming 23 February Defender of the Fatherland Day.

23 February, Defender of the Fatherland Day, hammer and sickle, holiday, honor, medal, red star, russian, soviet, ussr

And here’s original email from Envato mods I’ve got -

Unfortunately your submission Red Star (hammer and sickle USSR) isn’t ready for 3DOcean and cannot be resubmitted as it did not meet our minimum requirements for quality and/or Envato Market policies. In order for submissions to be considered for sale they must be of high aesthetic and technical quality, unique to our library and cannot be in violation of Envato’s policies.

Regrettably the Help and Quality Teams are unable to offer a critique or feedback on your rejected submission.

There sometimes happens, go ahead with another model. Good luck!

I love it but I think that you need more work 3D

p.s: I not sell 3D model in envato but I make 3D also

1 Like

Tnx mate!
I think I figured it out - looks like I forgot to attach color info to materials, so the exported model was just in grey. Gonna try to re-upload this one more time, if it will be rejected second time, that will be a sign that I gotta work on something else :smiley:

1 Like