3D Trophies PSD Mockup rejected!

What’s wrong with quality? Would I be able to make changes and to resubmit again? There are 10 rendered trophies, each with one view and you have just to change the text.
What if I’ll do another project with 3 trophies and for example 5 different views? maybe that’s what I did wrong?!
And the last one, what if I will submit in another category Graphics – 3D Renders – Objects, not as a Mockup?
Please, let me know!

hi i am sorry but quite frankly i do not figure out wy u did not post in the render section directly … look this is difficult to get to insert anything out here so that this is being used as a mockup … but this is definitely a quality render if u ask me …

Thank you for reply, I was wondering if I could resubmit this item in another category cause they wrote me this: “Thank you for your submission. We have completed our review of “3D Trophies PSD Mock-up” and unfortunately we found it isn’t at the quality standard required to move forward, and you won’t be able to re-submit this item again.”

i am not sure about this indeed , as for me i tend to believe that there is no problem … but if u ever have a doubt asking @mgscoder or @charlie4282, would be of a good help :slight_smile:

1 Like

You can submit it in the same or another category but only after you make significant changes and improvements

1 Like

Can I Resubmit A Hard Rejected Item?

• If your item has been Hard Rejected , you cannot re-submit the item.
  • Attempting to resubmit your rejected item(s) is considered an unacceptable use of Envato Market and may result in revoked upload rights .
  • You must create a brand new item and ensure it is entirely distinguishable from your rejected item.
1 Like

@n2n44 @charlie4282 @charlie4282 thanks guys, that helped me a lot!

1 Like

u are welcome , happy that it could help u :slight_smile: