3000 sales since January :)

In 2016 I had uploaded only couple of tracks and had 140 sales.

In 2017 I’ve become full time AJ author and now it’s incredible! Hoping to reach elite this year.

Thank you AJ and thank you guys, I am very happy to be a part of so positive (and motivating uplifting of course) community!
earnings

29 Likes

Outstanding result!
I think it’s one of fastest journeys to elite :slight_smile:
Congratulations!

Thanks CycleProduction! I’m still on this journey, we will see what will happen :slight_smile:

Awesome success! Congratulations :slight_smile:

Wow! Congrats!

Congratulations :champagne:

very cool. Happy for you. Keep it up and i wish more success man :wink:

@MidnightSnap @Hyperprod @YanSof @EliansProductions Thank you guys and all the best!

1 Like

Your productions are amazing and surely that makes customers know you fast enough on this marketplace. Being top monthly seller wouldn’t be easy to achieve, but you already did it. Congratulations!! :wink:

Congratulations, @RedOctopus! Wish you more and more sales!

Congratulations @RedOctopus, well deserved as your production quality is outstanding. Do you record your own drums and percussion?

@FASSounds thanks a lot! BTW you’ve got great electronic tracks!

@rgba_design I wish as both more sales :slight_smile:

@LewisWrightMusic thanks! Nah, I’m too lazy to record them :slight_smile: And I love collecting samples :slight_smile:

Congratulations @RedOctopus :tada: Good luck for more sales :slight_smile:

You seem to have found just the right niche for you, congratulations :slight_smile: Also a good example of the fact that you don’t need to jump on the corporate / cinematic train to gain success!

1 Like

Hi! Congrats!!

Yeh Bro! Mad restekpa son. Keep up them real beats yo!

It’s awesome!!! I’m shocked!) GLWS!) Keep it up)

You’re climbing fast, @RedOctopus! Keep up the great work :slight_smile:

Amazing! Well done, @RedOctopus! I often see you in the Weekly Top Sellers list. :slight_smile: Best part about your accomplishment is that you are now living the dream by doing a job that you absolutely love. Keep setting goals and aiming high. Congratulations again, well deserved! :rocket:

3 Likes