3000 sales on AJ!

I’ve been on Audiojungle for almost three years now and I finally managed to pass the 3000 sales limit I set myself as a goal in the beginning <3 While the general market has become tighter and tighter, I still have a dream of hitting elite within the next three years.

My tactic has been to create as wide and alternative portfolio as possible, ranging all the genres I can manage. I have never gotten a featured item nor a popular spike, but sales have dribbled in from small streams, almost every item contributing it’s own small bit.

Good luck to future sales everyone!

16 Likes

Well done! I wish you to get to the elite as soon as possible!

1 Like

Congratulations! I hope that you will reach the Elite by the New Year! Good luck!

1 Like

Congratulations on your achievement Driving! It is well deserved. Also, I appreciate the strategies and tactics you have posted in this forum. These makes sense to me. Continued success!! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Big congratulations to you. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Congratulations on your Achievement!

1 Like

Congratulations! This is a significant number of sales!

1 Like

Congrats @Driving :tada:

1 Like

Congrats @Driving! Great achievement :sunglasses:

1 Like

Very well done! :sunglasses:

I also try to work a bit in this spirit. Not a strategy for impatient persons (there’s the corporate lottery for those, I guess :slight_smile: ), but a nice one for a long run.

In fact, when I joined Audiojungle and came across your portfolio, I knew that a similar strategy (except, applied mostly to sfx) was the way to go for me. Thanks.

Again, congratulations! You’ll get to elite, I’m sure. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Big congrats Driving to your achievement!
I’m happy for you, keep up the good work. Very nice music!

1 Like

Congrats!

1 Like

Congrats!!! :clap::clap::clap:

1 Like

Nice!! :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Driving Good number of sales, great job :tada:

1 Like

Congrats!!!

1 Like