3 Years Anniversary Of Hard RejectionsOn Grap hic

Yep, on other login about 2 years ago I got 8-12 landing page accepted and then I think to move on and go to WordPress section … and here I am :smiley: after few reject I delete account and open new because I thought that maybe it’s about portfolio …

Now waiting 3-th day on my 16th rejection :)))

Aaaa mom help! Thats awful story :scream:
Deleting the account was pretty crazy idea, but I understand your thoughts. How many pills do U use? :sweat_smile:

I wish you good luck with your next rejection :smiley: Hope it will be different, although the WP category is probably the hardest on market to go through.

I stop counting :smiley: about 3

ps. I can’t always drink :smiley:

Hey man! Heres no more place for jokes, I used to eat this (s***) for quite a long period of my life, first because of some reason, than just because of panic paranoia if I dont get a pill just after wake up. And never tried to use more than one a day. Or do you mean three at all, not daily? Hope so :grinning: You need a girlfriend to live with, than there will be no more time left for depressions :joy: But good reason to go to pub, yes :smile:

Medical topic - 3 in days, sometime more … I know that it addictive and you have to slowly discontinued…

I’m 35 years old , I know something about life :wink: from 2005-2007 I make flash games. But I deciede to create and open dating site in 2007. I open it and take my two friends “investors”, we earn on in about 6000$ each monthly for few years and in my country its good money. In 2014 I sold it for few dollars and some times earlier I start back to programming. This was really depressing … from good life to trash. I got 500.000 database of users and try to do something with it but …

I will stop taking this when I “go up” and I know how You feel when You stop … one big paranoia.

Girlfriend without money, car ? Mission Impossible ;))))

So as I can see, you are a collector of great life experiences :grin:

From this story I just cant understand why did you left the business, but it doesnt belongs to this thread probably. Sold for few dollars 500k users site sounds quite unbelievable.

Im similar age and can understand you in some ways, but on the other side, be down of Xanax will never make you feel like “its time to stop it” :slight_smile: Not everything is about the money, although of course we need some to live in modern society. I am also here to “maybe once” leave my profession (with quite a lot of good payed jobs) and really sick mad country and go walk on beach somewhere…

So with experience of half million dating users do you think you cant find good girl with less of money? Thats not very positive view :smile:

“few dollars” doesn’t mean 10$ but it was dying for some time. We hire bad seo company and get ban from google, we must change domain, then we got fiscal control from unknown reasons … there were many reasons. It’s to much to say about reasons …

Everything is about money - You want to be free, You need money. Why? I want to bought car … I can’t I have no money … I want go to a trip, I can’t I got no money … I want X, Y, Z … I can’t I have no money :slight_smile: I wan’t accepted item, I can’t I have not money :smiley: ;))) last was a joke. But there is something with it, elite authors can make black circle on white background and work will be accepted :wink:

And remember - this is a business … I can talk and talk what to do to make more many on dating site … and TF know good what to make to get more money, what to accept ,when accept it etc. etc.

But what about our Anniversary 3 years … WOW!!! I will put gun too my head :smiley:

Lol again makes me laughing :smile:

Its not just age, but kind of humour too, what we have simillar. Nice at least the humour doesnt leave us :slight_smile: I have to get some sleep now, happy to meet you, happy for your future comments :smile:

Yes, thanks for funny days :wink:

hi, i personally do not complete agree with u as i personally really do not believe that it really gets easier to get approved items as soon as u have “growing paw”. i think that if there were such an issue that would rather be a matter of networks or potential traffic that people could bring to the table , with pushing potential buyers to Envato’s website, rather than any other thing …

if u ask me also we can find all kinds of things going on here and the bottom line is that there are some really too flat and sometimes really poor items being accepted (on daily basis) and they are often coming from the same people and , not only the few concerned people do manage to have their items approved, but they also end up with big sales , especially in such a saturated market as the one that we are facing nowadays. So how is it possible? well i have no idea and i really would like to get to know the answer, to be honest with u … what i know for sure is that on a regular basis i say to myself “oh, no i can’t believe that they could accept just this …” but in the end they did when there are really better ones posted here in these very forums and that were hard rejected. By the way i could experience just that also on a few isolated occasions … yes this is true the concerned items were far from being the best ones i had produced but if i had had to compare these very items with some accepted here sometimes, then the accepted ones would have been no competition (and i am very far from being full of myself and i recognize that the great deal of the low number of hard rejections that i had were far from being my best ones …) with mine and this is also why i very much understand the frustration that sone guys are feeling when they come here and express …

this is cool to have a funny tone for sure but what is not this funny is to realize also that not only the market is saturating with flat or really average things (i mean too many of them being accepted) and to get to see that sales per item are becoming really low indeed, which is also ultimately lowering rentability for the time that we spend out of creating a product to sell it here …

sorry but I do not understand what You are talking about.

is there any open path on your file?

You know, some of your works can be good for a London National Gallery:)…try it!