3 months of work!!! Lerika Presentation, has been rejected

So much energy invested in his new job almost 3 months and this unexpected result. Please give me some advice on what I could not like the moderator. Review “we found it isn’t at the quality standard required to move forward, and you won’t be able to re-submit this item again”. Below the preview of the presentation

Hi,

Ok here are a few comments:

• What/Who is this presentation aimed at? Have a look at some of the better sellers on here and you’ll find they have a specific audience in mind.
  • There is a weird shadow through the middle of some of the pages? Almost like you’re trying to replicate a page turn? Dont. Keep keynote/powerpoint presentations simple.
  • The font choice seems wrong - a 1920’s art deco font should be used purely for 1920’s art deco inspired projects - not a presentation.

I hope these few pointers help - don’t give up by any means, just be a bit more focused about your work.

Simon

In addition to the above reasons you may have to consider the typography a little more, and professional alignments, back ground and content relationship specially on free spacing, iconography