3 items were rejected successfully

**3 items were rejected successfully **

And always the same answer

Thank you for your submission. We have completed our review of “Blue triangle and Letter ‘‘D’’ Form Multipurpose Logo” and unfortunately we found it isn’t at the quality standard required to move forward, and you won’t be able to re-submit this item again.

We appreciate the effort and time you’ve put into creating your item. And we’d be happy to help make sure your next entry will meet our submission requirements.

Any Comment ???

1 Like

Hello,

I’m in the same situation!

I hope I can figure out the solution!

1 Like

Hi @karimdesignier

Your logo is very good but I don’t know because was hard rejected it but I am not sure that your wrong fonts of title “Deco Design” need change other font.

Your case me advice that you can more other logos maybe will approved because your logo is very good.

Regards.

2 Likes

hi the illustration part is very convincing (not perfect but good , i guess that having the “d” a bit more on the right would help to create more balance and having a sort of effect of the global shape would also be welcome), though u have a real issue with typo , i can definitely see the attempt to imbricate text which is a good thing, though the choice of fonts does not allow a 100% optimizing and in the end this is choking and looking crammed instead of taking your game to the next level as it should be . Besides, still about imbricating the problem is that u have to manage to do the same between illustration and text and this is not what u have right now in the vertical version. U should push up the texts indeed. Otherwise, the color of the tag is not a good idea indeed as u are thus violating a major design principle, ie: contrast. I recommend not bringing so many color previews like this , either , just focus on a few the ones that really shake the building , not the ones valuing what u have done …

1 Like

Hi,
It seems to me that it is worth changing the font, I do not like the excessive compactness of the text. Indeed, the letter " d " needs correction. I would like to refine your demo a bit, this is one of the key parts that will help you sell your product as much as possible.

Thank you and have a nice day!

1 Like