đŸ‘» 2020 Envato Community Halloween Contest! Winners announced on Friday 13th

My entry is a stop-motion animation video starring a little sheep on a quest for a cupcake.

Envato sound effects used:

• Bonus, the site is on an Envato Theme (Unicon)
1 Like

It’s great to see the entries starting to come through :slight_smile:

For those entering the second (“Made with Envato”) category, you are welcome to use your own items. Please make sure you’ve used that item to make something, though - we want to see items in use, and not just the official demo from your item page.

We have a public holiday here in Melbourne next week, so I’m going to extend the closing date for this contest to midnight next Tuesday night (AEDT), November 3rd. If you’re still working on an entry (or have a Halloween photo to share), you have a couple of extra days to get it in :bat: :jack_o_lantern:

3 Likes

#MadeWithEnvato

Used Items:

4 Likes

This is my first time taking part in this holiday. Happy to be here with you! :ghost: Here is my suit for the Halloween:

Halloween Photo

5 Likes

Happy Halloween Guys :ghost:
if you like it please vote like :brown_heart:

2 Likes

If you don’t use a mask then I will come :ghost:
if you like it please vote like :brown_heart:
My 2nd entry :mask:

Used item Halloween Photoshop Action
Used item:https://graphicriver.net/item/halloween-photoshop-action/20709793

2 Likes

My entry for Halloween costume photos
PS: Due to the covid impact in my country I can’t able to go out to buy some costume.

Happy Halloween :japanese_ogre: :ghost: :skull_and_crossbones:

Nice outfit! I like it! :+1:

1 Like

Isn’t that the same girl from the horror movie “The Ring”? :smiley: Good work! :+1:

1 Like

:ghost: :ghost: Try a little bit with makeup :ghost: :ghost:

2 Likes

Used item Jigsaw Halloween Action
Used item:https://graphicriver.net/item/jigsaw-halloween-action/20683932

Cool! The scar in the first photo is like a samurai sword scar! :smiley: Good work! :+1:

1 Like

Category 1

Speaking of costumes, October 31st is quite a special day for us. Halloween usually falls within the Lucca Comics & Games time window and we usually cosplay some of our favorite characters. LuccaCG is the second most famous international comics convention in the world (after the San Diego Comic-Con), but there’s is so much more to it, it’s a whole city, an experience. Even though the photo I am posting might not match the halloween theme, there’s a spooky narrative: this year the convention has been fully canceled due to COVID-19. We sincerely hope that all of us can be finally safe and return to our normal life (well, if there ever was a normal one :slight_smile:) as soon as possible.

PS Since this is the first time you see our faces, nice to meet you all!

3 Likes

CATEGORY 1

Just a serious “Halloween - Covid-19” image.
More important than the image, it’s the message!

IMPORTANT: Pumpkin - Original photo
Backgound - From Freepik

Be safe guys!

Category 1

Category 1

Category 1

1 Like

Those are some terrifying entries :smiley:

Thanks to all those who entered the competition - I’m going to close this thread so our judges can pick out winners for each category. We’ll be reopening the thread next Friday (Friday 13th :bat:) to announce the winners!

8 Likes