đź‘» 2020 Envato Community Halloween Contest! Winners announced on Friday 13th

Used item Zombie - Halloween Photoshop Action
Used item:https://graphicriver.net/item/zombie-halloween-photoshop-action/22645656

3 Likes

I don’t plan on dressing up or going out for Halloween this year (covid and all), so instead here is my Envatoe costume (-Kyla)

2 Likes

Love it :slight_smile:

@WPExplorer A few years back, Envato won an Australian Export Industry award (we send a lot of 1’s and 0’s around the world!). The person accepting the trophy was accidentally handed the presenter’s instruction card, with notes saying “please pronounce the category winner EN - VAR - TOE”.

ff38b178b6c037df

:joy:

5 Likes

I used https://graphicriver.net/item/zombie-photoshop-action/13077710

7 Likes

Nice Work :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey, :woman_zombie:
this is a music presentation video of Spooky Halloween Trap, AudioJungle item edited by HoneyLoud. Items used in this showcase are: Spooky Halloween Trap song by HoneyLoud, Evil Laugh sfx by @SoundsGreat, and Evil Female Laugh sfx by @FX_Channel.
Special thanks, Mixkit for the awesome footages! :ghost: :ghost: :ghost:

Cheers & good luck all,
Layla :clown_face:

3 Likes

Our nomination in Category 1: Halloween costume photos

Happy Halloween from someone who can be a real witch at times. Thanks for accepting me, warts and all.

10 Likes

Our nomination in Category 2: #MadeWithEnvato gets spooooooky…

This is our Halloween Party Template Kit:

To create it, we used a lot of items from Envato Elements

Wishing you a Spooky Good October and a Fang-tastic Halloween.

4 Likes

My entry is a stop-motion animation video starring a little sheep on a quest for a cupcake.

Envato sound effects used:

• Bonus, the site is on an Envato Theme (Unicon)
1 Like

It’s great to see the entries starting to come through :slight_smile:

For those entering the second (“Made with Envato”) category, you are welcome to use your own items. Please make sure you’ve used that item to make something, though - we want to see items in use, and not just the official demo from your item page.

We have a public holiday here in Melbourne next week, so I’m going to extend the closing date for this contest to midnight next Tuesday night (AEDT), November 3rd. If you’re still working on an entry (or have a Halloween photo to share), you have a couple of extra days to get it in :bat: :jack_o_lantern:

3 Likes

#MadeWithEnvato

Used Items:

4 Likes

This is my first time taking part in this holiday. Happy to be here with you! :ghost: Here is my suit for the Halloween:

Halloween Photo

5 Likes

Happy Halloween Guys :ghost:
if you like it please vote like :brown_heart:

2 Likes

If you don’t use a mask then I will come :ghost:
if you like it please vote like :brown_heart:
My 2nd entry :mask:

Used item Halloween Photoshop Action
Used item:https://graphicriver.net/item/halloween-photoshop-action/20709793

2 Likes

My entry for Halloween costume photos
PS: Due to the covid impact in my country I can’t able to go out to buy some costume.

Happy Halloween :japanese_ogre: :ghost: :skull_and_crossbones:

Nice outfit! I like it! :+1:

1 Like

Isn’t that the same girl from the horror movie “The Ring”? :smiley: Good work! :+1:

1 Like

:ghost: :ghost: Try a little bit with makeup :ghost: :ghost:

2 Likes