2019 Envato Cyber Monday Sale FAQ

Yes, all authors of selected items have now been contacted via their Envato Market email addresses.

1 Like

This year, my items were not selected for the promotion. :frowning:
Better luck for me next year!

Hi, i have two questions. First one, is there any way i can know my items are selected or not? My second question is, how we can see selected items before campaign launch? Thanks.

If you haven’t received a confirmation email yet, your item has not been selected - all authors of selected items were contacted via email last Wednesday (November 6).

If you are an Envato Market Affiliate, you’ll receive a “coming soon” email about Cyber Monday later this week - I’m not sure whether this will have details on the full list, or if that will follow in a second email. Affiliates get a bit of advance notice about items in the campaign, as they’ll need to start building content to promote it.

If you aren’t an Affiliate, the full list will only be available when the landing page officially launches on November 26. Our developers are busily building it at the moment :slight_smile:

1 Like

We have submitted our Phlox theme which is available in weekly popular themes list for years; however, we have not received a confirmation Email so far. Am I missing something?

Phlox Pro - Elementor MultiPurpose WordPress Theme

Thanks in advance.

@BenLeong

I submitted best selling html, but not received email, It may your confirmation email in spam or you not selected?

@BenLeong Will we receive the social media image for this Cyber Monday like in the Envato Birthday Sale? Thank you!

Hi @huyp! Marketing images for social media were sent out last Thursday - you should have a copy of these in the email inbox used for your Envato Market profile.

The Cyber Monday sale is live! :tada:

There are flash sale offers for some featured Code and Website items running for the first 48hrs - other flash sales will be coming later in the week.

Good luck to all involved - I hope you get many new customers!

3 Likes

Hello good morning my item has been selected for promotion Cyber Week, it is on the landing page with the discounted value (from 29 by 14) but when I click on the item I click on the item for its own page the item continues to be priced before promotion, this error simply removes the item from the game because no one will buy an item in a non-promotion promotion campaign when you actually click it, what do I do ??? I followed all the guidelines so that the item was eligible for promotion, I am really disappointed with this mistake.

Hello @BenLeong Is there any possibility if i have to nominate my web to Cyber Monday Or Black Friday deals?

Hi @BenLeong, will there be any kind of badge for authors that have been picked by envato Staff for this Cyber Monday Sale?

Best regards.

@MG_MoGraph I’ve replied to your DM with more information about your item.

@zindexsolutions You’re welcome to run your own sale (following the Discount and Promotional pricing guidelines) - many authors do this each year, particularly on the two highest-traffic days (Friday 29th and Monday 2nd). You’re too late to join our official Cyber Week campaign though, as item nominations for the landing page closed on October 27.

@EZCode We don’t have a Cyber campaign badge at the moment, but we’ve had a few requests for one. I’ll raise it in our post-campaign review. For now, hopefully the biggest reward for participating is a lot of extra sales and new customers :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@BenLeong can you confirm that “Newest first” order is correct? I see the opposite, it shows the oldest first.

Hi @reefki! We have a developer request in to fix that at the moment - there have been a couple of issues with the Newest sorting tool.

Why have we not received any e-mail notification on this sale campaign? Looks like we have missed a huge sale opportunity. Have you sent e-mails to all authors on Envato?

If you didn’t receive any emails so your item wasn’t chosen for Cyber Monday campaign

What I mean is that we have not even known about this sale campaign. Black Friday and Cyber Monday aren’t something that we all know in my country.

I see, everyone should receive notification in their Author Dashboard about this thread