2018 New Year Greetings

Thanks @scottwills for choose winner!!! :slight_smile: regards.

1 Like

moonlight_sounds

1 Like

Dear Envato Community, I wish you a great and productive 2018! Cheers :wink:

3 Likes

Thank you so much @scottwills and envato team… Congratulations to all friends who got the Stickers too… Have a great New Year 2018

He shakes his wine glass well, and never spilled it :sunglasses: What’s amazing :sunglasses:

1 Like

Ahah exactly, we can easily see too much power and style :smile:

1 Like

My 10 years old’s TO DO LIST. Wish it was yours? Why do children achieve so much in so little time? 1) Focus on fun 2) Love what they do 3) Are creative 4) Work within their limits 5) Do what’s achievable

Make your TO DO list to get your new website online, create your dream business or start your online presence. The Envato marketplace is the best I’ve encountered so far and I’m going to continue to buy my themes from them as it saves a ton of hassle and leaves me much more free time to encourage my 10 year old to DRAW UNICORNS! Happy 2018 to all in this community and thanks for reading my first post :slight_smile:

2 Likes

That’s really a great start to 2018 ! Hey Fellas Just keep in mind that every small winnings counts. Thanks @scottwills and Envato Team ! :wink:

PS: Rest Everyone Good Luck with Your Sales and Purchases! As Always Cheers and Happy Designing, and i will continue to Keep Inspiring the Other Young Designers! This is Chaman here from Brandacity, Signing Off! :slight_smile:

Case Study Projects Link : Behance Portfolio

1 Like

Happy New Year 2018! Wish the whole Envato community grows :tada::fireworks::tada::fireworks:

This is my daughter. :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Kind regards,

ThemBay Team

1 Like

HOPPY NEW YEAR
In 2018 I wish all the beer for all of you!

1 Like

Thank you, Scott!
I’m very happy!!!:hugs:

3 Likes

Our event is now over! Great to see so many of you motivated for the new year and we hope 2018 is going well so far for everyone!

The winners of the 5 x T-shirts via a random drawing are:

@soundrose @IvanLuzan @Brandacity @WebRa @Edwud_Music

• We’ve recorded the names of all winners and we will contact you shortly
  • T-shirts will not be shipped until our T-shirt contest is over and the new T-shirts are printed so please be patient! We will not forget you and we will contact you shortly to obtain your address. Thanks for understanding and congratulations! :trophy:

Here’s to a great year ahead!

9 Likes

Wow!!! Thanks a lot!) I’m happy!)

1 Like

This is so wonderful! I will wear T-shirt with great pride. I’m very overjoyed! Thank you, Envato Community! :rose:

Yeah! :star_struck:

st

Thanks!:smiley:

My Envato sticker arrived! Thank you Scott! :+1:

1 Like