2000 sales!!! 🎉

Hey people!!! :slight_smile:

I still can’t believe my eyes, but according to the sales count I finally made it to 2000!!! What an amazing rollercoaster ride it has been.

I started here in november 2015 basically to give a try to this stock music thing and just a few months later I lost my main job. It was a pretty big setback and I had to decide whether to go out and look for a new job or becoming a full time freelancer. Longstory short, I took the 2nd path and started uploading tracks steadily. Mostly at a snail’s pace, sales increased and nowadays Audiojungle is by far my main and most important source of income. No featured items, no freebie of the month, no nothing. Just patience and regular work, the long road as always.

Lots of lessons learned and a whole lot yet to learn. A huge thank you to Envato for making this possible, to all the costumers for their support along the years and most important, to all of you colleagues for generously sharing your tips, wisdom and experiences.

Keep up the awesome work! Peace!
WM.

18 Likes

Yo ho ho and a bottle of Rum! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Congrats mate!)
A thanks for your inspiring story :+1:t2:
I’m all fired up :fire:

2 Likes

Nice milestone, keep it up! Cheers! :sunglasses:

1 Like

Nice work WormwoodMusic. Congrats on your sales growth!

1 Like

congratulations! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you very much, guys! Really happy right now. If I could, I would invite you all a round of grappamiel. :smiley:

4 Likes

Congratulations

1 Like

Excellent! Congratulations!

2 Likes

:tada::tada::tada::muscle:

1 Like

Congratulations on a good number! :point_right::muscle::point_left:

2 Likes

:tada::notes::drum::notes::tada: Good luck!!!

1 Like

Wonderful result! You love creativity-creativity loves you :art:
Congratulations :+1: I wish you even more sales :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

My congratulations! I think this is the beginning of success!:sunglasses:

1 Like

Thank you very much, guys! :slight_smile: Good luck everyone!

It is great to hear your story. Your patience were valued ! I´m just starting here, but I was working hard to learn (years before). Envato can help make my dream come true. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Totally deserved!:clap::tada:

1 Like

Thanks a lot, mate!

BTW, yesterday after reading your post on the Monitor thread I started doing some cleaning in my portfolio. Dude, what a dumpster… it will take a week or so, but I definitely have to get rid of some old rusty stuff. Thanks for the tip! Cheers.

1 Like