2 - 3 weeks until approval?

Dear Community

Nearly five days have passed since I’ve uploaded my first few submissions. And as I’m writing this, the system raises my awareness that it might take up to nearly 2 weeks (12 days) for music and nearly 3 weeks (18 days) for sounds.

I mean … how do you guys deal with that? Two weeks is an eternity on the net.

I don’t mean to rant, but the outlook of having to wait that long is disheartening. Plus the restriction of 5 submissions per category at a time and the uncertainty that submissions will be accepted at all.

Do sellers with a higher level get a faster approval once their level rises? I mean … imagine waiting three weeks on Fiverr just to know if they accept your gig.

Thoughts?

Sincerely
The People

If you are an Elite Author and reached high level, you have your own personal reviewer at Envato team.

2 Likes

It really fine, it used to be 1 month long time ago. Anyway you can’t just make an amazingly cool track each day, even some top authors here suffer some quality to deliver everyday songs. So it’s nothing to complain about as an author. :smiley:

Don’t worry, once your item is approved it will have about 20 minutes of exposure before it disappears from sight. This way you’re back to normal net time. :sunglasses:

»Don’t worry, once your item is approved it will have about 20 minutes of exposure before it disappears from sight. This way you’re back to normal net time. :sunglasses: «

You seem to do quite well on Audio Jungle. I wonder why you feel the need to be so condescending.