2,000 item sales - Berlin-InEar says THANK YOU!

Hey mates,

apart from the fact that there is always a big party going on in my home city Berlin, this is a special moment for me as an AJ author:

After 4 years of membership and 16 uploaded tracks I finally cracked the 2,000 item sales milestone!

Particularly in the context of longer periods of inactivity (life can be a roller-coaster :wink: ) Iā€™m happy to be back. And of course Iā€™m proud of achieving this milestone, which gives me fresh motivation to get a bunch of new tunes online soon. So watch out for hot stuff from Berlin-InEar coming up soon :smile:

Thanks for 4 inspiring years, Envato! And cheers to all AJ authors out there - stick to it!

7 Likes

Congratulations for so many sales !, You are one of the few authors here in the jungle to get so many sales with so few songs that are already truly hits.

We wait to hear your new creations soon but before you take the opportunity to enjoy the parties you have this weekend in your city. (I thought that in Berlin there was party all year long ā€¦ :wink:

Haha, youā€™re totally right when talking about Berlin :wink:

Thanks a lot, Luis! I believe that it has become much more difficult nowadays to have a ā€œhitā€. When I started there werenā€™t much more than 90,000 songs on AJ, today we have 350,000 :sweat_smile:

Btw: Barcelona is my all-time favorite place in Europe. I use to stay there and in Girona at least for 2 month a year. Letā€™s see if Iā€™ll need a visa when passing by in Catalunya in December :joy: Are you still running your studio? Great stuff out there in your portfolio.

1 Like

Wow, 16 tracks and 2k sales! Thatā€™s incredible! You clearly show the QUALITY > QUANTITY comparison.

Respectā€¦ I am fond of your style and sound, waiting for new tracks! Good luck and keep going!

Truly awesome achievement! Congratulations :tada:

Thanks mates! If sales disappear, continue realizing your ideas. If youā€™re selling a lot, continue. So letā€™s all stick to what we love, independently from sales statistics: making music :grinning: A pleasant weekend for everybody and hopefully some productive times @ your DAW :v:

2 Likes

Great result! Well done, congratulations!!!)

congratulations and I wish you 2000 more!

Congratilations!!!

Congrats! :slight_smile:

Awesome result!:tada:

Thanks Berlin! Yes, indeed now the situation in Barcelona is a bit ā€œcrazyā€. But those who live day to day is everything as always. :smiley: Do not worry about anything and come to Catalonia whenever you want. I think the policy will remain the same for a while but the life of the street is perfect.

Iā€™m still with my studio and my music. With great enthusiasm for uploading new songs soon.

Thanks mates. The next roundā€™s on me :beers:
What are you planning? Releasing some stuff before X-Mas or wait until January 2018?

Thanks Berlin! Yes, indeed now the situation in Barcelona is a bit ā€œcrazyā€. But those who live day to day is everything as always. :smiley: Do not worry about anything and come to Catalonia whenever you want. I think the policy will remain the same for a while but the life of the street is perfect.Iā€™m still with my studio and my music. With great enthusiasm for uploading new songs soon

Iā€™m pleased to read that you feel motivated to upload new tracks. When listening to your portfolio I can hear the sound of Barcelona and your well-established style. The track ā€œZen Ambientā€ is one of my favorite songs, by the way.

Yes, Iā€™ve been in Barcelona during the referendum and will be back in January. Letā€™s see what effect the new election on 21th will haveā€¦ Fins aviat!

A good start into the week for everybody.

1 Like

Thank you very much for listening to my Berlin-inear music. As you say, I come from the underground dance scene in Barcelona and when I started in this music seriously (it would be 2004) my dream was to become the next Richie Hawtin :-). It was the time of minimal techno and all that.

I ended up quite tired of that scene and fortunately found this Royalty Free music scene where I was able to open more the vision to new styles that make my work in music more interesting and fun.

Iā€™ve been listening to your portfolios for years and I love your tracks. That way of combining ultra-processed electronic sounds with melodies and emotional chords that you use in The Beauty of Technology is just amazing :slight_smile: keep uploading such great stuff!!

wow!! 2000 itā€™s a big number!!
congratulationsā€¦ and go for 2000 more :smiley: