1K sales, yay!

HUGE thanks to all customers who have chosen my works to buy. I appreciate it very much.

I’m working in Add-ons/Lightroom Presets, during past year there are a lot of new authors and new items, this is great, competition is the force for inventions.

1K sales in 2 years. It’s a lot or not? I think not. Why? Because 2 years - is 24 months, i had only 66 items in my portfolio, so it’s about 3,5 items per month, and this is very poor result. It’s easy for me to add 10-15 items in one month, raise the sales, and than, half of the year without new items. Only one from 66 items has no sales so far, so we can make the conclusion that i am sluggard, i think everybody will agree, if you have sales on each item, just upload, and upload, and upload.

It was the mid of october and sales counter shows 800 with a little. I decide, that i want 1K before NY, and i did this. Guys, i want to wish you to set the aim, and of course reach it, without aim there is no sence to do something. My aim for 2016 is to make 750-800 sales and Author Level 5 Badge. What’s yours?

PS: For me is sales, because i haven’t got files for 1$ or something like that, so 800 sales aim for me is a lot.

congrats keep it up :slight_smile:

1 Like

congrats, well done :wink: big milestone :wink: GL

1 Like

Congrats, zvolia! Nice milestone :sunglasses:

1 Like

Congrats!!
My aim is 50 sales till NY, i hope i still have a chance! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Congrats :smiley:

1 Like

Congrats! :slight_smile: