1K Sales! From side job to main! 🎉

Nice words, I will remember! Thanks! :smile:

well if we consider that fighting piracy is our duty , then i really do not understand … what about envato then? what do they do and why they get such a share of the cake? and if big entities / companies like them cannot deal with the problem, then who do u think can do it? certainly not us indeed, if so …

At first time I think that they protect us well, but when I found 300+ links to free downloads of my works, I understood that they doing too little. Sometimes I think that they just created Envato Market and all that they do is promoting themselves.

You might find that it’s much quicker and effective when you take action yourself. You probably know that you maintain all your copyright to your files even though these are being sold on our marketplaces. As the copyright owner you can take action as soon as you see any of your files being distributed without your permission.

Their answers looks like Copy-Paste, always the same. That’s why the only thing that we can do is to protect our rights on our own and get “Copyright ninja” badge as a little reward. I know that it is wrong but what else can we do?

Anyway, I’m glad that I have the ability to work and earn money without any other help. Thank you very much for that ability, Envato :blush:

we are all glad buddy this is not the real deal anyway … . the REAL issue is that many of us have to work hard to get some (decent) pocket money and that a great deal of us cannot afford losing much money with this issue and that we do not have time and impact enough to struggle pirating issues indeed. I will also repeat what a veteran and big seller here has told me , she had been advised by even more and veteran guy indeed who had told her these very words “do not lose time fighting piracy, just try to upload so much work that they cannot pirate all …” i guess that this is statement is expressing by itself … and this is proving by actual test how we are just impotent to deal with these issues …

@n2n44 srsly mate? Piracy is your excuse? That’s not stopping FD-Design and everybody else, surely you can overcome it too.

Maybe, maybe… The man who said that partially right - my sales doesn’t growth after all free links removal. But when I get money reversals that was caused by violators, I become furious. In that case I don’t see other way as to send a packs of DMCA Notices. :smiling_imp: I know that I will spend my time without any reward, but my emotions doesn’t give me to work.

in my case this is a major issue so maybe u could try to read what i am saying before judging … but, if for me this is a minor issue, however for some other guys this is more than a major one indeed. Actually , as for having to deal with this on our own, i think that this is not fair especially with the kind of fees that we are asked here but i deal with this and if u had known me a bit before commenting and trying to judge, u would have known that i am not into searching excuses but rather trying to make a better place for all designers , but maybe u like individualistic ways , this is your right!

piracy is by the way not stopping anyone for your information, we all keep on working normally as i there was nothing, however this is not fair for that matter … happy for you if u could not care less and that u do not need extra money … (however this is not what happens for all guys from the roster and if u open your eyes u’ll realize about it …

as u were attacking personally , all i ca say is that i have always done my best to create as good things as possible despite all difficult things that i have been confronted to and if u knew where i cone from u would know that u are not going to teach me a lesson when it comes to fighting no matter what

this is legitimate buddy because all know what is this kind of fraud … the guys buying stuffs with stolen credit cards or the guys supposedly unhappy with the item but who keep them and use them , having money back at the same time …

Sorry to hear that you feel picked at. That wasn’t my intention. My response was meant as an encouragement to push you to achieving greatness :pray:

In all frankness, the way I see it, the marketplace has grown and it’s turned into a fight in a rat race for scraps from the owner’s table and a matter of competition rather than piracy. When you are not selling, someone else is and this alone should be proof enough because we are all pirated equally.

this is fine buddy , i have no hard feeling with anyone anyway i am looking for friendship most importantly and all is fine , do not worry …

as for m, i am sorry to disagree with u but , if i understand what u are trying to explain, i tend to consider this place as a place where authors get to know each other and all have an opportunity to sell and certainly do not see this place as a competitive one indeed. I use to post many comments for others and i would not be doing anything like that if i had been thinking that this whole thing is just competition … the fact of the matter is that GR is a friendly place and i have made many friend here ,we try to help each other and so on in order to sell a bit more , for me this is brotherhood rather than any other thing that can be found here authors wise …

however that doesn’t mean that all guys will feel the same and think as this place as a community rather than any other thing, sone guys are much into competition and selling no doubt but as for what i could witness here they are just a handful. i guess that all the others are probably feeling the same as i do , that is to say that there is a share of buyers and sales for all of us … more or less big depending on many things … but a share for all of us …

@n2n44 Friendship is fine. Just remember that you are trying to penetrate a highly competitive market. When you are not seeing the results you are after, piracy is often not the main reason and not worth losing sleep over being a factor out of your control.

i feel blessed that i found some real friends here and all i can say is that this place rocks because there are really good guys here and that u can find something else that just a competition-lookalike place …

for not having the expected results, there are a combinations of things being responsible for this and piracy is only part of it. in my case this is not a major issue unlike what happens with lots of guys and several friends. The think that i am more likely to regret is that sometimes there’s more of an issue that quality and that successful authors and items are more likely to be the ones that propelled by good personal marketing than any other things …