$15,000 Birthday Giveaway πŸŽ‰

Hey! Thank you all for your participation! Congratulations to everyone and we are glad that we filmed this video for a whole week! Happy birthday to Envato again!

6 Likes

Congratulations to all winners

1 Like

Congratulations to all the winners.
Since I did not win, I would like to share my submission :slight_smile:
It’s a looping video.

Happy Birthday Envato.
Thank you.

10 Likes

Congratulations All winning entries, Happy Birthday Envato.
Created This short 3D Animation for the Community

Thank you :relaxed:

4 Likes

would be nice to have a prize too for the runner ups hehe

Congrats to the winners!

1 Like

:tada: :tada: :tada:

Congrats!!! :wink:

1st Prize

:tada: :clinking_glasses: :heart_eyes:

Congrats!!! :+1:

1 Like

congratulation to all authors winners :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

1 Like

Congrats winners :partying_face: :partying_face:

1 Like

Congrats! My story btw from 2014 to 2021

14 Likes

Congratulations to the winners! :tada:

1 Like

Congratulation to winners, and all authors !!! :grinning:

1 Like

Congrats to the winners! :tada: :birthday:

1 Like

Happy Birthday Envato!

17 Likes

Don’t understand what is the reason to make the competition hidden so we can’t see the works of all users. There are many good works even in the comments above. Maybe users will like other works than Envato staff, I am sure that there are many of them which deserve attention and not just 6 works.

Here is mine

11 Likes

Due to confidentiality, we can’t share absolutely everything until we have full sign-off from Authors.

Some Authors specifically requested we do not share their entry beyond Envato staff, other entries included financial information and earnings statements that we absolutely cannot share and others were deeply personal.

If you have seen our recent emails or the update post in this thread, you will have seen that we will be sharing highlights from our 6 winners. We will also share highlights from 10 other entries we felt deserved a mention.

If you feel comfortable sharing your entry with other Authors, this is a wonderful place to do so and we encourage you to! There were so many fantastic entries, we did have to make some hard choices however we feel the winners best answered the competition question, which was to show their Envato journey.

4 Likes

This is great!

1 Like

Amazing work!

1 Like

:sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart: