$15,000 Birthday Giveaway 🎉

Hi everyone!

We published our first blog post about our 2 competition winners today. If you want to get to know @Dredstudio, whose entry won our ‘most heartwarming’ category, then check out the post on our Author Hub: Meet Dredstudio, our 'most heartwarming' competition winner! - Envato Author Hub

We will be publishing another post about @WRTeam’s winning entry later this week :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Congratulations to all the winners :partying_face:

3 Likes

Congratulations to all the winners! Good luck to everyone and new creative successes!

2 Likes

Hey Team!!

Our second winners’ blog post was published today. If you want to get to know @WRTeam a little more, then check out the post on our Author Hub: Meet WRTeam, our 'most creative' competition winner! - Envato Author Hub

3 Likes

Congrats to the winners!! :slightly_smiling_face:

Congrats to the winners, want to share my story too here

4 Likes

Congratulations to all the participants and especially to the winners!

1 Like

Hey team! Thank you so much to everyone who has been sharing their entries in this thread. It’s so great to see all the creativity and skill that our Authors have.

Today we published a blog post that includes the entries of 15 of our runners up! Check it out here

Thanks so much to our runners up @331, @Burnhambox, @AnimaPiano, @MotionToolStore, @zavarykin, @StockGold, @HarnishDesign, @Great_bru, @SpaceStockFootage, @NewnessGames, CC_Sound_And_Media, @Ryan_Asakusa, @BlackTrendMusic, and @RanaCreativeStudio!

7 Likes

Thank you everybody for your love and support!

3 Likes

Congratulations to all the winners! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Congrats to everyone who participated. I’ve watched a few and they were great.
Since I didn’t win here you go guyse ! Enjoy

2 Likes

Nice works. Here is my trying.

8 Likes

Hello.

Thank you for holding the contest.
Can I upload the music track I entered for the contest to Audio Jungle?

Thank you.

1 Like

Congratulations to all the winners! :clap: :tada:

I don’t know how this one didn’t get any prize
Really great one!

1 Like