$15,000 Birthday Giveaway 🎉

Thank you to every single Author who took the time to enter our Birthday competition, we were truly amazed with the effort and dedication that went into creating your entries.

We loved your stories and have been so inspired by them that we will be contacting some of you to see how we can share your Envato journey with the rest of our Envato community.

Choosing the winners featured below was not an easy task as we received over 500 amazing entries. Next week we’ll share highlights from the winning entries and more.

Most Creative

Judged on the Author’s ability to clearly depict their Envato journey, as well as the creative and technical merits represented in their entry.

1st Prize

WRTeam is the winner of $4,000 USD and a dedicated feature in an Author email and blog. WRTeam created an entire App to depict their journey with Envato, plus a slick promo video to accompany the App itself.

2nd Prize

Burnnhambox is the winner of $2,500 USD. Burnhambox created an interactive online story to represent their Envato journey, which doubled as a game with 24 different characters!

3rd Prize

331, Cjkap, HotPenguin, MagpieMusic and SantiagoEffects are the winners of $1,000 USD. This group of Authors worked together to create a fun and engaging video, which told their individual stories seamlessly and ended with a creative way to wish us a happy birthday (hint: it involved a drone, arts & craft and a cake!)

Most Heartwarming

Judged on the Author’s ability to clearly depict their Envato journey, as well as the emotive storytelling and technical merits represented in their entry.

1st Prize

Dredstudio is the winner of $4,000 USD and a dedicated feature in an Author email and blog. Dredstudio created an inspiring video that brought a tear to our eye, to show how Envato has helped to change his life for the better.

2nd Prize

MotionToolStore is the winner of $2,500 USD. MotionToolStore created an emotional and uplifting story using his motion graphics skills to depict his rewarding journey with Envato, which also showed his passion for his craft.

3rd Prize

AnimaPiano is the winner of $1,000 USD. AnimaPiano composed a song (featuring her own vocals and piano melody) to share her emotional connection to music and her journey with music on Envato. Her footage from when she was a child playing piano was particularly moving!

💚 A huge congratulations to our winners 💚

Thank you again everyone for taking part, we will also be sending an email tomorrow outlining 10 runners up who were very close to winning! Plus, next week we’ll share highlights from the winning entries.

NOTE FROM BETHANY I personally cross-checked the DM’s I received to ensure we had your entries, so I do apologise if I did not directly reply to you, we were so impressed and run off our feet (in the best kind of way) with your entries

12 Likes