153! days... World Record!

118 days … Come on, Envato! You can do it, we need you to do it in a week, come on! You can do it!
:smile:

I have not had any items reviewed today.
Is not it a bit strange since in the last 3 days the review time dropped 16 Days?
Either they will forget me, or I am being harmed or the wait time Envato presents is wrong.

I’m tired of making me dumb.

Why would you have items reviewed today? I don’t find the queue getting shorter strange… what I fund strange is the queue staying the same or getting longer means Envato aren’t doing anything or they don’t care, but the queue dropping considerably is ‘strange’.

Every reply from Envato says they are working hard behind the scenes to get the queue down, and it looks like that’s now starting to pay off.

Still on 118? No progress today?

112 days now.

I’m going to cry!

It’s going down pretty fast. 109 days right now. I am surprised! Happily surprised. I’ll start uploading my content as soon as they reach 30 days! :smiley:

Just wondering what the reasoning is behind that? Why not upload it now and get it reviewed sooner?

I kind of like when logically challenged people stop uploading. After all, that is better for the rest of us. And people holding off on uploading because of the long queue might be the very reason itself the queue is getting shorter…

Then it reaches the magic number of “30” and it will quickly rise to infinity again.

I’ll just believe in this waiting time when I see my items disappear from my dashboard more quickly. I’ll have to wait. So far everything is still very slow and many items with more than 5 months faith wait. Hopefully in a few weeks be different

I’m going to restart my uploads when the “magic number” reaches a week, 7 days. It simply does not make sense to upload videos and to leave them abandoned to their fate for 100 days. It is preferable to upload those videos to other markets with more reasonable review times and respectful of the contributor, because … time is money, my friend.
Regards!!!
:grin:

So you’ll upload them elsewhere, wait until the review period gets down to 7 days, take them down and then upload them here?

No. Those videos will no longer be part of Videohive.

Fair enough. Although, if they sell better here then you should do that. If they don’t sell better here, then the queue length doesn’t make any difference.

http://quality.market.envato.com/videohive

111 days… AGAIN.
:flushed:

108 dayssss!

Yeah so excited, just 108 days to wait to get our footage rejected for stupide reasons :smiley:

1 Like

In nearly all cases, footage is rejected for one of two reasons, that both contain a couple of variables. The first would be for technical reasons… the file type is wrong, it’s too long, too short, there’s too much grain, over exposed etc etc. And the second reason is that it lacks quality or commercial viability.

I wouldn’t say those were stupid reasons, they’re very valid reasons to reject footage in my opinion. Have you been rejected for reasons other than the above?

But still… if you’re excited, then I’m excited for you!

I can’t remember the reasons for the rejections, my last item review was 6 or 7 months ago …

But sometimes there was just no reason beside “it does not meet envato standard” … Ok… How do you explain that a clip is accepted in HD and rejected in 4K or opposite? Doesn’t make sense.

Because two different people reviewed it, it was borderline, and one person decided it was just on the right side of getting approved… and one person thought it was just on the wrong side of getting approved. Well, that’s the most likely course of events.

You should include a link to the approved version in the comments section. If you have something that’s already been approved recently, then it’s very unlikely it will get rejected… if the reviewer knows about it.