11 Approved Items and 3 Sales in 2018 ... Worried

I had average 15 sales in the month, and it simply dropped to almost 1.

This year I was able to approve all my tracks, 11 in total, and only 3 sales.

Worried about the drastic change in Audio Jungle.

Sorry about my English.

3 Likes

I had 15 sales in February and only 3 in March so far.
Also - from all these 18 only one (!) sale is from US. That is pretty self explanatory in terms of how algorithm is manipulated.
I guess part of “Active content” concept is to completely “deactivate” some authors.

2 Likes

Same here. For last week I have only 1 sale. That’s sad… previously in February there was 7 sales in 1 day! And now it’s going slow. What about new algorithm Active content? You think that there’s a problem?

Same here, only 3 sales in march…

Same here, January and March (so far) were pretty disappointing. Let’s hope things will change.

Since November everything is going down for me…

Wow, i was thinking that they provided Active Content yesterday. But it was already on February.
February was an awesome month for me but i’m a new author.
From March 9 - 2 sales i guess. Kinda sad. AND i don’t know why, but the review time has been increased from 7-8 days to 11-12 for me. So even if i going to create 1 track per day i just cant upload them, because of 5 items limit… I understand that the review-team working hard every day, but this is kinda strange…
Well, we still have half of the month, so let’s wait for the better times. :slight_smile:

Five tracks limit appeared when the queued reached the fantastic number of 33 days.

I find it very strange … Approve 11 tracks and have 1 sale.

My routine was 15 sales for several months, and now only 1 sale? I see in the forum that many other authors also have the same problem.

I do not know what to think.

My average was 45, two big months with 90, now i´m praying to reach 20.
The market is saturated and out of creativity.

I got 30-35 sales in Jan and Feb. Last year was getting 60 a month before the Christmas period. First week of March I got 12 and was thinking I’d make 50+ for the month. The last week only 2 sales. Something is very unusual, especially this week. I’ve uploaded more than normal recently but it doesn’t reflect in sales at all. Very poor sales for the last 10 days. It’s a shame but it’s impossible to build any kind of momentum, a decline in sales when you make more music is not good business.

1 Like

Maybe old time authors have had experienced this before.
I remember in an interview AurusAudio said that he had disappointment about sales for a period. And then later everything went back to normal, and sales had increased.

Could this be a similar issue?

1 Like

Maybe. I hope so. Because i have only 2 sales in March. Maybe 3… I’m a new author, but February was awesome. Let’s wait for the better times.

There’s always going to be ups and downs but this is not a normal trend. Since I’ve been regularly uploading to audiojungle, which is about a year I haven’t had two weeks quite like this except for right before and after Christmas.

1 Like

This month is being like hell as no one sale. This was not happening since 2013 to me

2 Likes

stagnation everywhere! sales dropped in every platform. too much competition…

Spent another week and zero sales … This is definitely not common.

@ALX-MUSIC Same here, bad month and a lot of rejections.
Don’t give up! April will be better.

1 Like

@Octopusic really? OMG
Hope April will be better.

2 Likes

Yeah, something’s changed recently. I haven’t been adding new tracks since quite some time and decided to put up some new music this year. 10 tracks have been accepted, but they generated only 2 sales so far and most likely will not bring much more. Seems like things went downhill here. I guess it doesn’t pay off to add any more new music now, at least until you figure out how to generate traffic to your profile :slight_smile:

1 Like