10th Birthday Community Meetup in Denver USA August 24th; Terminal Bar @ Union Station

Envato is turning 10 and we’ve come to the USA! Let’s celebrate. Hosted in downtown Denver at 6pm August 24th, we’ll have a bar tab and nibbles. We’ll update the invite soon with the location. Please let us know if you plan to attend, we hope to see you there!

RSVP here!

5 Likes

Yay 10! Have fun!

Seems great, but so sorry that my team can not attend. :pensive:

I am very happy for this meeting :slight_smile: :grinning:
But on the other hand very very sad that I can not at this on this meeting can not attend.:pensive: on behalf of me too arithmetic have fun :slight_smile: :clap: :v: :thumbsup: wishing you envato celebrated in all parts of the country and all over the world. :+1:Good luck always envato :+1:

All the Best :tada:

If it was September, I’d be there, but no can do on August. Unless you want to feature all my items and put them at the top of all search results for the remainder of July. That should do it!

Sign me up for the 20th though. I’ll beam myself over.

We are in!

1 Like

Hi there! Community members are welcome to put on meetups, so you too can have one in a location that suits.

Check out this link to get started:

and this one to apply: https://envato.formstack.com/forms/community_meetups

1 Like

Awesome! Can’t wait to meet you :slight_smile: I’ll update with the venue a bit closer to the date.

wish you happy celebrating from Egypt :gift::birthday:

Happy 10th year! Wish you all the best and more success! Cheers! Party time :grinning: :beers: :tada:

its around 800 miles from my place but i will try to be in :slight_smile:

That’s dedication! Hopefully we can see you there :slight_smile:

Have fun! :slight_smile:

Happy birthday! I am glad our company is author in Envato :grinning::heart_eyes:

All the Best and more success!

Come and meet us to celebrate at Terminal Bar @ Union Station - 6pm!

You should do a drinking game, and live stream it, so everyone at home can play along.