10K sales = Elite Autor

Would the 10K sales to be elite author be 10,000 individual sales or sales for USD 10,000?

1 Like

HI @styliothemes,

To be elite author need to sale $75k and there is no relataion with total sales count. If you check your earning page there you will find ā€˜Total value of your sales, before taxes:ā€™. this amount should reach $75K+

Thanks

3 Likes

Go to your earnings tab > total value of your sales should be greater than 75000$ to become elite.

2 Likes

Ok, I have $6,000 in sales, only $69,000 left :sweat_smile:

you are on the way of Elite Author. :mountain_cableway:

1 Like

10k leftā€¦ 6 years after :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I literally left my Envato account as an author in 2017 and this year Iā€™m back, but Iā€™m not alone anymore, I opened a new company with two more partners and from this year I plan to give more focus to my Themeforest product. My first goal is to update my product, once my template is up to todayā€™s templates, Iā€™m going to invest everything Iā€™ve learned about digital marketing in the last 5 years, so donā€™t be surprised if a year from now my partners and I are elite authors :slight_smile:

1 Like

also have a little description to be clear. I left my account 3-4 years ago and back a month ago (i was uplading minimum items to stay above some red line). i had a nice regular job but war had changed everything. and now i will try to complete this ā€œelite authorā€ quest asap)

I am very sorry for what you are going through during the war, I wish you the best of success!!

aaa

1 Like

honestly and personally I have no words for this war. So many people lost their jobs, peace and ā€¦ life. For whatā€¦

Seeing people like you - fellow artists - who canā€™t do their creative work makes me angry.

And I will stop here because I donā€™t want to get vulgar etc.

Wish you all the best man.