1000 sales in my first 6 months on AJ, almost like a dream!

excellent mate, hope you keep selling like that!! :sunny:

1 Like

Very well done! I have just started and not sold anything as yet but hopefully will get to the 1000 sales milestone one day!

1 Like

Congratulations! This is a BIG achievement!! I wish you more sales too! :slightly_smiling:

1 Like

Congratulations man!!! It is a great number of sales!:muscle::smiley:
Wish you much more to come!!:moneybag:

1 Like

Starring… Congrats and lol in the future!

1 Like

Wow, it is really cool!!!

1 Like

You have a great tracks & you are lucky guy! :slight_smile: Congrats! :wink:

3 Likes

Amazing achievement, congratulations!

1 Like

Thank you very much! It’s great to be a member of such a supportive community :slight_smile:

@kbdwizard Sorry for such a delayed reply. I didn’t do any marketing whatsoever, I just worked like a mad man for almost a week till I finished the track. I was basically trying to give my best shot, to make the best track I could possibly make and I guess somebody liked it. Later I was spending even more time and working even harder on new tracks but those tracks didn’t get that amount of recognition so I guess I had a bit of luck at the beggining. But the point is, if you try to do your very best with each and every track, you might increase your chances of getting lucky. So, good luck! :wink:

3 Likes

Bravo! Just incredibly!

1 Like

Thats a great achievement in a short time :slight_smile: Congrats

1 Like

Great! Congratulations! :slightly_smiling:

1 Like

This is so great! I’m really glad for you! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Wow that’s very veeeeery nice! Congrats!

1 Like

That’s incredible. Great job! :slightly_smiling:

1 Like

Thank you guys!! :slight_smile:

Little bit of news :slight_smile: Right now I’m answering some questions for an interesting interveiw that will soon be published here. I’ll try to share some thoughts that might be helpful to other authors cause I feel like I have to give something back to such a supportive and positive community. I hope you guys will like it. Cheers! :wink:

1 Like

with only 5 items, unbelievable…congrats

1 Like

Congratulations! This is an excellent result and an incentive for beginners like me. I wish you new good music and more sales!

1 Like

Very cool!! Many congratulations!!!:slightly_smiling:

1 Like