100 Items approved!

Hey there!

Last night I got my 100th item approved at Audiojungle! When I started uploading about 4 years ago, I never would’ve thought there would be a market for a niche genre like oldschool hiphop, but I guess there is. I will never be a top seller though, but that’s okay! I became featured author of the week at one point and that gave me all the recognition I needed! Last year I didn’t have the time to upload regularly and I’m trying to find the time for that this year, so next stop: 200 items!

Thanks to the Envato reviewers for approving (most of) my items. thanks to the buyers that appreciate my work and thanks to the wonderful Envato community!

Cheers,

Martijn (Flowsopher @ Audiojungle)

15 Likes

Great work!

1 Like

@Melody4Media Thanks mate! Really appreciate it!

1 Like

yeah!! a big celebration!! congratulations! :smiley: :beer::beer::beer:

2 Likes

Congratulations!!

1 Like

@MusicLFiles @swisssongwriter thanks guys!!

2 Likes

The author’s popular - it’s wonderful! It gives a new inspiration, a new breath to the creation of music! Congratulate :nerd_face:

1 Like

Thanks, mate!!

Very nice. Congrats!

1 Like

Thanks @Hummingbird-musicwor

Congrats mate and good luck :slight_smile:

1 Like

Congratulations mate. :tada::tada::tada::tada:

1 Like

@Deluxe-Audio & @LongXmusic Thanks so much, guys!

@Flowsopher Congratulation for the Century :tada: keep growing up :slight_smile:

1 Like

@wptech Thanks, mate! I’ll do my best!

Сongratulations!!!

Congrats!!! Great job whit continuity and focus. Keep working, good luck with sales and thanks for the inspiration!

Good job! Keep it up!

@Max-Music @ShymonMusic Thanks, guys!

@thekingtracks I’ll keep uploading, even though sales are very low at the moment, great to hear I inspired you a bit! Good luck and many sales to you too!

1 Like