10 times reject my items

I tried more than 10 times to upload my logos but always reject without reason
the last project was today and they give me this

Thank you for your submission. We have completed our review of “Girls Chat” and unfortunately we found it isn’t at the quality standard required to move forward, and you won’t be able to re-submit this item again.

We appreciate the effort and time you’ve put into creating your item. And we’d be happy to help make sure your next entry will meet our submission requirements. Here’s our advice:

Visit our forums and ask fellow authors for feedback. Our helpful community will be glad to lend a hand

so i dont know what i do what is problem i dont know

Why you wrote “reject without reason”, and then post the reason “…and unfortunately we found it isn’t…” ? It is the reason.
If you want detailed feedback you should post you rejected items here. And other authors will write own opinions. So you will improve you items and will try to upload it again. Good luck! :wink:

Hey! Show ur work dude :sunglasses:

this is my work

Perhaps the thickness of the border shoukd thinner. The typography is not matching the symbol and in comparison it’s smaller in size. Try using a bolder version of the typography (bold or black), add some tracking (200-300), reduce the border thickness and mive the symbols closer so they can fit in a square box.