1 Year on Videohive! Envato changed my life!

Hello everyone! I want to show you my showreel with all my AE templates, which I created over 1 year, exclusively for Videohive!

It’s been a wonderful year! Thanks all Envato community, customers, sellers, reviewers, moderators and my dear friends who helped me work with my projects. For me, VideoHive became the best place to open my opportunities, and make me do what I like. I think, it’s a most important thing, just do what you like, and never stop! In 2016, I wish you more sales, exclusive and great ideas. Simply put, Happy New Year and Merry Christmas :slight_smile:

P.S: Congratulate me, I bought my first track on audiojungle) Thanks Karisigurd4. It’s really awesome music!

10 Likes

Congratulations AlexanderUA! Excellent showreel. I like your work! Happy Holidays and great year in 2016 :grinning:

Really professional works you have!!! Wish you a lot of sales in New Year!!!:slight_smile:

Thanks! glad to hear it :relaxed:

Good work!

Big congratulations, Alexander! Here’s to another great year! :tada: :slight_smile:

That’s super cool @AlexanderUA, concratulation!
Seeing posts like this really motivates me :]

Good luck in the future

Congrats, mate!

Congratulations!
For your next template have a look at my music on audiojungle! :smile:

Congrats!!! : -)

be ready to create a lot of cinematic/action/epic music tracks! 2016 will be more hottest in this genre! :wink:

Congratulations! I wish you great victories)

Congratulations, big nice stuff !

Thanks! :slight_smile: