1 star rating due to customer inattention

Hi all,

I got in bad situation. One of my customers bought an item, and doesn’t look at supported versions of Photoshop. I wrote that information on the top of preview image, in description, in video tutorial and in tags. After that, he wrote a nasty review with 1 star rating.

Another customer, that bought another action, says, that it doesn’t works. I tried to understand the reason of the errors, but all I understood is that he did not read the instructions for use, or haven’t enough skills to use actions, or have a problems with Photoshop. I offered him to contact me via skype, but he didn’t contact me. Last he said was:
–––"no neither action that i purchased works … not yours or the other one … "
Is that means, that he doesn’t know how to use actions? Anyway, 1 star rating as result…

Can I appeal these ratings or to do something else?

another of the bad effects of this unuseful system, this is the kind of thinking that inspires me … . We all know that such a system is good and useful unless it is biased by some “unfair” happenings, like the guys not reading what they have been buying indeed , so i am wandering why bother continue using such a system which doesn’t reflect any reality in the end and especially as we are not even sure that buyers pay a real attention about it anyway …

u can still try to contact the help center and explain them what this story is all about but nothing 's so sure that it will change anything in the end …

good luck buddy, sad for you in any case

Thanx for your advice, bro. I will try to contact the help center…

i wish i could find a better solution for you than this one , but honestly in my view it doesn’t exist , this system is just not meaning anything at times and should be dropped in my view …