1,000,000 views on YouTube!!

Thank you MorningLightMusic for your reply and high value advices. For what you say I understand it a day to day work is needed to reach a stable constant traffic attractive youtube channel. I will create a new strategy to start up my octopusic youtube channel

1 Like

Well done! In my opinion It is a great achievement.

I noticed that you are not using watermarks. So is it possible?

1 Like

Correct. :+1:

That is so cool! Well done! Iā€™ve read the thread and taken notes on some of your tipis. Thank you!

1 Like

Congratulations :+1:

1 Like

Cool Result! Congrats! :slight_smile::+1:

1 Like

That is amazing, congrats!

1 Like

so u just created a youtube channel and uploaded there watermarked AJ tracks of yours?? and that hepled to accept traphic to ur aj account and sales?

Yep. Just got my level 5 referral badge too.

referral badge? where did you get that much AJ authors? that subscribed by yur link?

yes, i know that there is an opportunityā€¦ im just curious, where did you get that many people?

Oh, gottcha. 99% from YouTube. The purchase link in the description of each video has a referral link.

1 Like

thank you so much! i go create my YT account as well!

I think the best way to do it is to reach out and interact with your community. This means accepting feedback, constructive criticism, and the like, but it really helps mold your channel.

1 Like

Congratulations @MorningLightMusic!!
Great Music and great looking videos on your channel!
Iā€™m new to AJ and to the Stock Music worldā€¦ would you be so kind as to help me out with some doubts?

Iā€™m thinking about doing the same kind of promotion on youtube, but one thing that got me puzzled was: Should i upload with a watermark? Iā€™ve seen that your tracks have no watermarkā€¦ arenā€™t you worried that people might download your tracks and use them for free?