000webhost preview link acceptable or not?

hello, sir/
my i have made one template for selling and its now ready for upload for preview.
but template curently live at free service 000webhost
so its free hosting preview live link acceptable or not during upload the project?
thank you

I don’t see why it wouldn’t be allowed, but are you sure you want to risk it? From what I can tell you are limited to 3000 users a month, that will kind of be gone on Envato in a few days since items here get a lot of traffic, and furthermore, the performance of a free host will be a catastrophe.

If you’re looking for a cheap host, try something like Vultr or DigitalOcean, it’s much better than a free host that doesn’t even provide SSL…

That’s my opinion! You’ll have a bad time on a free host! :blush:

thank you for giving suggestion to me, thanks again. i will prefer premium hosting

1 Like

Always the best! Think of this, you’re selling a premium product, with a free host, it’s clear the product won’t perform at it’s highest capabilities! Cheers and good luck with your product mate! :blush:

Cheap hosts also come with fixed X-Frame-Options header value issues which creates problems with the envato preview frame

1 Like

Use netlify to host your template ,it’s free and easy to deploy your item
https://app.netlify.com/