Wordpress theme design for Vacation Rental Homes

Hi, I need someone to build me a complete site for a Vacation Rental Home websites but on Wordpress.

Basically it is an agency website that rent villas. Each villa needs its own flash gallery.

Let me know if you already have a theme or if you want to build the wordpress website entirely.

I will need prices and time estimates.

I used the theme Breeze for a vacation rental property site in Kissimmee. Worked a treat and it’s still one of my favorite designs in my portfolio. You won’t find an easier theme to get up and running either. Cheers on your search.

sharpk0 said

Hi, I need someone to build me a complete site for a Vacation Rental Home websites but on Wordpress.

Basically it is an agency website that rent villas. Each villa needs its own flash gallery.

Let me know if you already have a theme or if you want to build the wordpress website entirely.

Hi Sharpk0. I am right now turning my Mango themes into Wordpress themes. I will add one to Theme Forest soon. Do you like them?

www.mangoreservations.com/themes

How easy is it to customize this theme, such as add a property search, similar to that of a real estate site with options to search by # of bedrooms,area, etc and booking?

sharpk0,
I am looking for the same thing. Have you found a solution? If not, maybe we can collaborate and get someone to develop a reusable site for us.
gg

Anyone found a good theme for this?

tonvie said

I used the theme Breeze for a vacation rental property site in Kissimmee. Worked a treat and it’s still one of my favorite designs in my portfolio. You won’t find an easier theme to get up and running either. Cheers on your search.

im working on a similar project now, and am looking for a theme, can you please provide a link to your mentioned project? thank you very much, appreciate it.

also in need of a feature rich, wp vacation rental theme.

any designers reading/listening?

sassy1 said

also in need of a feature rich, wp vacation rental theme.

any designers reading/listening?

and your price range?

looking for a theme, not a site development, duotive. thanks.

I’ve had many buyers use my WP Pro Real Estate 2 theme for vacation rentals, you can find it in my portfolio — its a highly featured real estate theme.

I am looking for a wp theme for my new vacation rental portal site, i tried few real estate themes thats available now in the market but its not suited for vacation rental site.

I like to have the functions similar to airbnb, i do found some clones but not satisfied with their demo performance.

Anyone interested to create as wp theme i really buy a copy or if some one willing to do as custom, quote your price.

Thanks.

We’re doing something along the lines of what people are asking for with a modified WP theme and a few off the shelf plugins… view here: www.holidaynelson.co.nz. Not perfect I know, but it works. Would love to share this with someone that could work with me to improve this.

Should also have mentioned that we are trying contempoinc’s theme here: www.holidaymarlborough.co.nz … definitely a good option and purchasable right here on theme forest and his support is great. The usual time constraints mean I haven’t taken this very far yet.

I am looking just for the same thing. Did u get any further with this? Tha best I have found is http://templatic.com/app-themes/real-estate-wordpress-theme-templatic/ and http://www.premiumpress.com/realestate/

Miner said

I am looking for a wp theme for my new vacation rental portal site, i tried few real estate themes thats available now in the market but its not suited for vacation rental site.

I like to have the functions similar to airbnb, i do found some clones but not satisfied with their demo performance.

Anyone interested to create as wp theme i really buy a copy or if some one willing to do as custom, quote your price.

Thanks.

Check out http://templatic.com/demos/vacationrental/

Unfortunately, not via ThemeForest. But still looks promising.

We have developed design for real-estate, you can contact us.

sharpk0 said

Hi I would be interested in the same solution.

me too!

let me know if you are interested to hire us for job.

Contact info@spyropress.com

Thanks